Monday, September 22, 2008

Seniors... It's not too late!

So I had another session last night... a senior, Laura. she was referred to me by her friend katie, another senior i did recently. The weather was beautiful all day, right before the girls were to arrive it started to rain! I had planned to most of the session outdoors, ugh!! i had already loaded up my antique couch on the gator and taken it out to the field behind our house to do part of the session. It wasn't out there for more than 15 minutes and it started to rain!! back out i went to retrieve the couch, so much for my great idea.

I did most of the session inside, we did end up going out and fortunately the rain had let up, sooo i asked girls how they felt about riding on a gator and doing some photos in the field.....they seemed up for the challenge, but they were probably thinking i was wacked!!! We managed to get the couch back out to the field with
the help of the girls, and i got some great images, thanks Katie and Laura!!

No comments: