Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Running Away!

I have to share a cute story with you....Rylie my youngest (6yrs old) kinda got herself into some trouble this morning, which isn't hard to do. So because of her actions she got scolded which apparently she wasn't happy about....
during the course of the morning she was jotting down some words on a clipboard,
when we went out to wait for the bus, she read this letter to me that she had written, handed it to me and proceeded to get on the bus!!
Good thing she read it to me because some of it was not so easy to understand... It goes something like this: Dear Mom and Dad and karaghan and Anthony I am sorry! And Im rning away and im lving with Lily ( her best friend) and im navr koming bk and me and lily will play togther forevr!!
How cute is that?? I'll hang on to it and show her some day when she is older!!

No comments: