Sunday, December 21, 2008

My christmas card

I had a plan in my head of what i wanted to do for a christmas card, so i got the kids ready on a whim, threw some clothes at them and told them we were doing photos!
NO!!!! they complained, they whined, they moved in slow motion.... i actually had to bribe them with something, but i couldn't even tell you what that was, it has slipped my mind! Well, what i had in mind for a card went right out the window, they (my kids) had other plans, so here is my christmas card, they wanted it to be fun instead of posed and boring like their mom was going to do. then i asked my friend kelly if she had any ideas for a card template,(she's a photographer too) something to go with the whole peace thing, and this is what we came up with. thanks kel!

No comments: